Dit begrijpen lijkt niet zo moeilijk. Maar het “uitleggen” blijkt vaak niet zo eenvoudig.
Daarom heeft de VOLUNTARYIST een essaywedstrijd uitgeschreven voor wie dit het beste kan uitleggen. Bijdragen tot 31 december 2013. Reglement hieronder.
Misschien is de prijs snel te verdienen:
The Grand Prize Winner will receive five ounces of silver, .999, fine and 1 bitcoin.
Meer op voluntaryist.com
Waaronder de regels zijn:
Here are the rules.
- Contest closes December 31, 2013.
- All entrants give The Voluntaryist permission to post their entries on the worldwide web and to publish in The Voluntaryist newsletter and in any book edited by Carl Watner. Authors’ names will be used unless a request for anonymity is made.
- Please submit all entries via email to the editor. If your entry is sent as an attachment, please send as an rtf (rich text format) file. Entries may be of any length. You may submit as many entries as you wish.
- All suitable entries will be considered for the Grand Prize Award, though there is no guarantee that a Grand Prize Winner will be selected. Entries will be screened and be deemed acceptable by a panel selected by Carl Watner. Acceptable entries will be eligible for the Grand Prize. All acceptable entries will receive a complimentary 4 issue subscription to The Voluntaryist newsletter. Entrants please include your snail mail address if you wish to take advantage of this offer.
- If chosen, a Grand Prize Winner will be announced during the month of January 2014. Carl Watner will make the final selection, although he may consult with members of his panel. The Grand Prize Winner will receive five ounces of silver, .999, fine and 1 bitcoin.
- Those supporting this contest are encouraged to “sweeten the pot” for the Grand Prize Winner. Additional prizes may be monetary awards, books, or any other object(s) of value to voluntaryists. If additional prize offers are forthcoming they will be announced on a monthly basis.
- Please sign up for additional notifications regarding this contest by emailing the editor with “contest notification” in the subject line.
- For answer to any questions regarding this contest, please contact Carl Watner, Box 275, Gramling SC 29348 or email the editor